Thursday, November 25, 2010

broken hearted

i just want to run away. run until the hills are far behind me, until all of this shit is far behind me. until i'm away from the evil depression, the wicked stepsister. i'll be a girl sat on the hills, singing my heart out against the wind with not a care for the world. or i'll be like snow white, sleeping through all the pain until my prince comes and rescues me, kisses me, and takes me away from this fucked up world. but life isn't a fairytale and i have no option but to stick it out. 
its only just a dream :'( 

i lost  you , i cant have you . but my heart just for you
i will wait for you .
now , i just can wait wait and waiting :(
i will keep our sweet memories togeteher as i keep it on my memory card . 
i want you to know i still want you , i still need you now 
i still wait for you , i still miss you
i still love you :'(
but , 
its time to face the truth  , i will never be with you .
huhuhuhuhu :'(
why ? why ?
u leave me without any feeling .
u hurts me but why i cant stop thinkin and love you .
its too hard for me to forget bout you . 
too HARD !! u get it ?!

how can i heal my broken heart ?
i have no idea ! because
everything i do reminds me of you 

it hurts to know that u dont want to coupling anymore 
but its too hurt more when u rejected me :(

baby <3 , i want to know that even we're NOTHING now 
n we're just friends but my hearts
just for YOU !
 it'll never be replace by others .
my heart closed !! 

now , u regreted all u have done to me .
but , why u still didnt sorry for me .

why ?
 i cant stop crying . 
my tears keep falling down .
urgghhhh-.-

fyzah , dont cry ! b a strong girl .
lupakkakn Apiez . kumbang bukan sekok .

awwww ! look ? its to hard for me
to mean this words .
try to understand me :(

im too weak :(
im the girl who seemed unbreakable , broke
im the girl who seemed so strong , crumbled
im the girl who always laughed , cried 
im the girl who seemed to be loved , now hated
im the girl whose live was perfect  , now a mess
im the girl who used to advice , now being adviced 
im the girl who seemed innocent , now a liar

i closed my eyes to things i didn’t want to see
I couldn’t close my heart to things i didn’t want to feel
With the life i living now, i doesn’t know who i am  or what to be
I knows that the live im living now is just a lie, not real :(

l has no idea what to believe in anymore
i doesn’t know who i am  or who to be
I tries to find myself within, but i asks myself  “who for?”
Myself or others around? :(

its too hard for me ! i cant understand ?
all around me , bout me ?
who i am means to be ?? 
urgghhh-.- my heart fell like had been riped 
its too hurt , sayang :'(
sakit , pedih , hancor , bisak . caer 

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile

If I died tomorrow, would you regret the decisions you’ve made and the things you have said to me?

I just felt my heart break into a million little pieces.

If you could understand how much you meant to me, how much I want this to work, how much I love you & how much I want to be yours.
You would be blow away with such a surprised look….
maybe it may mean something to you, maybe not… but I just hope you know this.
You & me were inseparable… I still want that kind of bond more than anything.. I made mistakes and I realize I made the same mistakes a lot more than the normal person should. But If you still cared, you’d still work with me to help me to get rid of that habit for good… I don’t want to sit around wondering whether you still want me or not.. I want to know that you still need me….
Tell me soon…. Who knows how much longer I can wait for your answer…

my heart broke allready but now still hurts .
no one can replace him 
because he is the one and only :')
i stil want to be ms . stompeng again .
i really hope it .
pray for me k :')


image









image







image








image



image

image




image




image








image


image




image














oke . to all my readers , tuk jak yg ku mampu 
luahkan and coretkan ri tukk .
aku tangis tangisan nulis blog tuk tek ehs .
well , besa bh jiwang mood dh d ON 
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-.-
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
tergugat rsa hati ouhs . 
k papai ^________________^
TC to all my readers ! 
k  , deyh . F U L L S T O P !

p/s : i cant stop crying now . my tears keep falling down 
awwwwwwwwwwwww! its to hurt . u know ? 
i can stop thinking bout him . 
aisehhhhhh-.- lom juak gik !
dh belalak dh blogging tuk bh . oke2 .bye!! 

before that i just wanna say



:')







Follower's Fyzah Si Chomot