Friday, December 17, 2010

marahhhh !

assalamualaikum ~ heyy to all my readers ! aku hari nihh takde mood lah . ssb tu lah aku letak jerr , tajuk tuh 'marahhh !' hahah . lol-.-' aku bosan bosan bosan bosan bosan bosan bosan bosan bosan !

WARNING: Do not read if you are not in the mood for extreme angst.

All my hopes and dreams were just destroyed. No big deal.

Looks like I’m going to end up being a hobo after all. But I’m okay. No, really. I’m fine.

image

This is what I get for listening to people who tell me that I’m smart. That I actually have a chance at success in this world. That I’m a leader. That I’m involved. That I’m a shoo-in. Thanks for getting my hopes up, everyone. I really effing appreciate it.

image

From now on, anyone who wants to tell me that I have a great future ahead of me, that I can achieve my dreams, that anything is possible, just do me a favor and

image

I just feel like curling up in my sock drawer and sleeping for the rest of my miserable, meaningless life. Today was such a good day, too. Until now.

image

image

I hate feeling like this. I usually try to be pretty happy and lighthearted about things, or at least act like I am. But this just plain sucks. I got my hopes up so high. I prayed like crazy. I listened to other people’s encouragement. UGH.

image

I can’t even find any more GIFs to express my mood. I feel like there is a storm inside my head. I just need to sleep.

Next person who messes with me is going to have hell to pay.

image

okey okey . aku dh tak dpt nk crite pnjg2 nihh . bye , hope korang enjoy k baca topik aku yg membosankan nihh . bye , tc !

Follower's Fyzah Si Chomot